1 thought on “Transcendent Kingdom Project Entry #1

1. The minor addiction that I am trying to get rid off is the addiction of being on my phone, this is the use of a phone or electronic device for a very long time, or the fear of staying for a period of time without it. Phone addiction is a very strange and deadly because it creeps up on you little by little, every single feature about a phone makes it very difficult to put down. Because of the addiction of my phone, I became antisocial, I find it very difficult to interact or discuss with family and friends, I tend to not do any recreational activities anymore. I was very athletic, being able to participate in different types of sports, but now I see myself as someone who is lazy, I do not go to the park to participate in those sports anymore, I find it difficult to workout. Another thing that being on my phone has made me do a lot is procrastination, I tend to procrastinate almost all my works, whether it be school work, work at my job, or homework, the moment there is something out there for me to do, I tend to procrastinate it thinking I got time, then I stay being on my phone which would literally steal the whole time away from me. Another bad thing being on my phone has me doing is not being able to focus or concentrate, five to ten minutes into doing anything, whether talking to someone, crossing the road, walking on the street, being among family and friends, you will always see me next to my phone, looking for different sort of things that will keep me happy, and the funny part about this my phone issue, is that I am always depressed, “social media life” make me feel like I am not trying to be successful or I am worthless, which has made me want to commit suicide ones. I really hope I will be able to change my habit, although I know it’s going to be difficult.